Monday, February 28, 2011

I hate this.
I want to be happy.
I don't want to do anything anymore. I've been spending my days in my room, not even wanting to leave my bed. I feel exhausted all the time and I've just been feeling extra down lately. I didn't sleep last night because I just felt really sad/was crying. I don't even know why, I don't have a reason for it. I just..feel bad. I don't know how to change it.
The counselor told me I'm to find something that makes me happy as "homework"..because I couldn't think of anything while there. I can't think of anything that makes me happy anymore. I don't know what I'll say. And I wish I could think of something..


Lola, I'm sorry you're drowning too. I wish I could help you<3

3 comments:

  1. *Wraps self around you and cuddles*

    Sounds like the rabbit hole has pulled you in deep :( I wish I could help!

    Here is a link to a tot having joy-spasms at ripping paper. Maybe it will inspire you or just make you face-desk, who knows?
    http://www.wimp.com/rippingpaper/

    *MASSIVE CUDDLES*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, honey! I feel the same as you! I'm here for you... no matter what you need.
    If you can hold on, hold on... Things will change!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Latest News Updates Bollywood, Hollywood, Dating & Fashion
    Online Bollywood News and Reviews
    http://www.onlinebollywood.net/

    ReplyDelete